Monday, June 27, 2016

The best thing that happened in my life

Hi baby,

Remember we used to tell each other how much we love each other and send each other long text and all. Remember we used to feel so grateful that we found the other half of us.

The first date we had was at starbucks as we had a study date together. I could still remember how sweet your smile was. 
 

We went to watch a movie together afterward, and I didn't expect myself to hold your hand. But when the moment I held your hand, I felt that I really have to cherish you and not to let go. 

We would sit by the playground at your house till late night and enjoy the serenity. I really enjoyed these moments with you. I wished time could just stop there and we could enjoy each other's company forever but time always past so quickly while I was with you. 

 And then came the time when I asked you to be my girlfriend. I was so happy that you said yes. I told myself that I really have to put in effort to make this relationship work. I have to cherish every moment with you.

 Having you as my girlfriend was really the best thing that ever happened.
 I enjoy each and every dates with you. I was really happy to have you by my side to spend time together.
You even spent so much to have a staycation at venue hotel with me. The cards that you made for me and pasted on the wall, I was really so touched. We spent the whole day in each other's arms. Nothing could describe how blissful the feeling was. 
 All the happy moments we had together.

You would spend the day to accompany me study even though it bores you. You gave me motivation to push on and study.
   
You were really the sweetest. 
I'm really very happy to have met you. There are so many things you did for me selflessly.






Baby, I know it has been tough on you during this period of hard times. I know I haven been a good boyfriend for you to support you emotionally, and still add on alot of stress on you because of my own emotions. I'm really sorry for all these. I don't try and understand your situation first and always throw tantrum at you. I don't know if you still want such a lousy person as your boyfriend. I am truly sorry for adding so much pain to you.

Until today, you are still the best thing that happened in my life. I really wish to be the one who is there for you when you feel weakest. I want to be the one who will hug you tight and comfort you. I promise you we will go through this together.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment